We all are well versed with mobile messaging and their working. They keep us connected with each other, let us exchange thoughts, they are instant and the best way to communicate. Ain’t we somewhere relied on them? Yes, we all are. The world of mobile messaging is growing continuously and according to a report more than a quarter of world’s population will be acquainted with mobile messaging by 2019. Fascinating, isn’t it? It has become a trend these days. These trendy messages come with their pros and cons even, here are some of them:
Let us discuss about the good first. So what are they?
1. The very concept of mobile messaging that is to connect the world is fulfilled. We can be in touch with anyone of the same or different city or country.
2. We can create groups and contact our work members in a minute. It saves our time and suggestions can discussed with everyone.
3. We can talk to multiple people at the same time.
4. We can discuss our ideas with people or even share photographs and videos with them.
5. Time zones are no longer an issue. There’s no need to adjust times to talk when we can leave messages for the other to read according to their schedule.
6. It makes us technology savvy.
7. One can even teach via mobile messaging and stay in contact with students.
So, basically mobile messaging are all about being there for one another regardless of differences. It creates a small world where one can interact, share, learn and even have fun. These can be a good method of relaxing after a stressful day by simply talking with your long lost friend or relative. Mobile messaging has made us close to each other. Right?
Oh no, do they really have cons too? Let us see:
1. Although they provide a great way to stay in contact but lack the one to one personal talk experience. The comfort of sitting and talking with someone is not at all fulfilled by them.
2. We cannot gauge the mental or emotional well being of a person through messaging. One can be doleful yet be entirely normal on messages. We do not have any say in the emotional state of a person.
3. There is always a tinge of quandary. It is possible that the person you are messaging to is not right there and the messages are being replied by someone else using their mobile phone.
So yes, there are both pros and cons of mobile messaging though pros dominate yet cons still exist.